Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hi everyone! I'm here. Despite an earthquake this morning (which I slept through) and losing my luggage somewhere in Ethiopia or Rwanda (don't worry it will reappear tomorrow, I have faith).
Tuesday is a national holiday so I may spend it at the beach or horseback riding! Tough life, eh??Despite being landlocked, Burundi has a beautiful lakeshore.

Will post pics soon!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to start out with a bang...

ksluder said...

You slept through an earthquake!! That is too crazy. I hope your luggage turns up. Some poor baggage handler is probably saw how fashionably dressed you were, decided to go through your suitcase, and took six of the seven pairs of shoes that you brought, leaving you with only those not so cute flipflops...sigh!!

splendidilly said...

an earthquake you say? and lost luggage? sounds like the start of a fox television series =)

on a work note: would you mind if i used ur fone, and its voicemail abilities, when clients call to leave a message? only thing is, i'll need ur access code. tell me wat you think!

Anonymous said...

Updates????

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
The cats are doing well. Really good news, Duke beat UNC 89-78 on Wed. night and looked like national champs. Duke is ranked #2 with UNC #3 and Memphis #1. I'm sure Duke will be #1 when Memphis loses it's first game. Sounds like your trip is memorable and interesting. We'll continue to pray for safety and wisdom.
Love,
Daddy